Roger Nicole (b. 1915) is visiting Professor of Theology at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando and professor emeritus of Gordon-Conwell Seminary. A native Swiss Reformed theologian and a Baptist, Dr. Nicole is regarded as one of the preeminent theologians in America. He was an associate editor for the New Geneva Study Bible and assisted in the translation of the NIV Bible. He is a past president and founding member of the Evangelical Theological Society, and a founding member of the International Council on Biblical Inerrancy. He has written over one hundred articles and contributed to more than fifty books and reference works.
Nicole received S.T.M. and Th.D. degrees from Gordon Divinity School, a Ph.D. from Harvard University, and D.D. from Wheaton College.
- Roger Nicole, Standing Forth: Collected Writings of Roger Nicole, Christian Focus Publications (September 2002) ISBN 1857926463
- Roger Nicole, Our Sovereign Saviour: Understanding the Essence of the Reformed Faith, Christian Focus Publications (2002) ISBN 1857927370
- David W. Bailey, Speaking the Truth in Love: The Life and Legacy of Roger Nicole, Solid Ground Christian Books (2006) ISBN 1599250934
- The Canon of the New Testament, JETS 40/2 (June 1997) 199–206.
- Open Theism is Incompatible with Inerrancy Founders Journal (Spring 2003) 14-21.
- New Testament Use of the Old Testament from Revelation and the Bible, ed. Carl. F.H. Henry (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1958).
- John Calvin’s view of Limited Atonement at apuritansmind.com from Westminster Theological Journal 47:2 (Fall 1985).
- Biblical Egalitarianism and the Inerrancy of Scripture, Published in Priscilla Papers, Spring 2006